Fire Damage Photo Gallery

School Bathroom Fire in The Bronx, NY

A fire occurred in a Charter School in The Bronx. School staff was not aware that the soap was flammable and while the custodian was repairing an light outage, the wires caught on fire spreading to the soap dispenser.

Kitchen Fires

The most common type of kitchen fire are due to grease. A grease fire is extremely dangerous as it can get out of control quickly and spread from the stove throughout the kitchen and into other rooms of the house. Grease fires are the result of someone leaving a frying pan.

Kitchen Fire Damage

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire due to an microwave explosion. The restoration process took up to 3 days and the customer was more than happy with the finale results.

Smoke Odor Remover

This product is used to get rid of smoke odor that is left behind after a fire has occurred. You can also use Orange Plus #141 after any job involving odor/deodorization as it gives a fresh orangey smell.

Dry Cleaning Sponge For Fire Damage

The Dry Cleaning Sponge is used to remove soot after a fire damage. It removes soot off of walls, furniture, window shades, venetian blinds etc. The results after using this product will leave an customer in shocked!

Kitchen Fire Damage

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in The Bronx, New York. The fire was caused by a vent that blew out. The fire left soot stains and strong smoke odor. The customer was thrilled with the results.